Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life quotes and sayings, Short life quotes, New life quotes, Real life quotes

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey



“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 


“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 


“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” 
---Albert Einstein

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” 


“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”---Albert Einstein

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

life quotes and sayings, short life quotes, new life quotes, real life quotes, love life quotes, life quotes to live by, happy life quotes, my life quotes, positive life quotes, funny life quotes and sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 
Blogger Widgets
/>