Monday, August 27, 2012

Dogs, Dogs photos, Dog photos, Dog photo, Dogs photo, Cute dog photos, Dogs photos free, Dog breed photos

Love me, love my dog.
Proverb

He that lieth down with dogs, shall rise up with fleas.
Benjamin Franklin

The dog wags his tail, not for you, but for your bread.
Portuguese Proverb

The nose of the Bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go.
Winston Churchill


If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.
Phil Pastoret

I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn't excited to meet my dog. I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother.
Bonnie Schacter























dogs photos, dog photos, dog photo, dogs photo, cute dog photos, dogs photos free, dog breed photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 
Blogger Widgets
/>