Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2014




Wish
Smiles from  threshold of the year to approach,
Whispering 'it will be happy


“Cheers to  new year and another prospect for us to get it right.”

 


“Tomorrow, is the first blank and clear page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”



“May the New Year carry you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, with the intention that I triumph yet when I fall!”
 


“I would say happy new year but it is not happy; it is accurately the same as last year except colder. ”
 


“We will release the book. Its pages are blank and clear. We are directed to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity or Chance and its first chapter is New Year's Day.”
 


“A bridge of silver wings stretches from dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare
to the jeweled idea of a life started anew.”



“Faith is why I am here today and faith is why I believe I can attain something in my life.”
 


“Faith is why I am here today and faith is why I made it through.”



To make 2014 your year, keep it simple

“Each age has deemed new-born year
The fittest time for the festal cheer.”
 


“For a new year to carry you something new, make a shift, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!”
 


“Object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather we should have a new soul.”
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 
Blogger Widgets
/>